Tuesday 14 April 2009

Where is Newcastle?

Back in the office after a pleasant Easter break in County Durham endulging my little hobby of egg jarping. I was first introduced to the delights of jarping by my chums at Oxford and I can't tell you how relaxing it is after a hard few months of chasing the ratings.

But my chilled state wasn't going to last. James Silver from the Media Guardian has rung four times this morning - and it's not even 10 o- fucking-clock yet!

Reluctantly I called him back whilst trawling google for 'nicole+kidman+small+breasts+fetish'.

What came down the telephone line stunned me into silence. "I've got an 8-page highly-confidential memo leaked to me from one of my insiders at the Corporation Trust. It's all about plans to move the Youth Channel to a new media base the Corporation is going to create in Newcastle Upon Tyne. What's your immediate reaction? Off-the-record of course."

Er, where the fuck is Newcastle??

AND WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS BEFORE??

I jumped into action and grabbed the phone: "Anthony - get me Ant and Dec on the phone ASA-fucking-P"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, YEEESSSS!