1. The helicopter ride was very fucking bumpy. I was sick twice.
2. It took over 30 minutes to drive from the airfield to the Corporation Scottish HQ!
3. Everyone looked cynical and very miserable.
4. No one laughed when I told my Aspen skiing trip joke.
5. Too many girls wearing cashmere
6. Angry atmosphere during Q+A - there is nothing worse than a shouty Scottish crowd when you've been on the road all morning.
7. Lack of ambition in their ideas for Corporation One during 60-second itchy pitch session.
8. Muriel Gray lives up here.
9. So does Hamish Barbour.
10. Even colder than fucking Manchester.
Thursday, 1 November 2007
10 Reasons why I hate Glasgow