1. It's really fucking cold.
2. It rained the entire two and three-quarter hours I was there.
3. No on-site holistic therapist waiting for me at Oxford Road HQ (I felt like I needed a treatment after sitting in British Midland economy for the 40 minute flight up from Heathrow).
4. Too many small teams = lack of creative impetus and creativity. It's obvious they just sit around on their arses all day feeling fucking sorry for themselves.
5. Total lack of drive. No probing questions AT ALL about what Itchy Reality™ programming will mean for their regional quotas.
6. Lack of girls wearing peeptoe heels. I know it is cold, but you have GOT to make an effort!
7. I just don't like their accents very much.
8. They dress way too provincially.
9. I am sure I saw Mark Radcliffe sitting in on the meeting. Old school Radio 2 fart. Has no place in the future television geology of Corporation One. Someone (other than me) should have spotted him and escorted him out of the meeting room.
10. Lack of black and asian faces in the audience. This won't do.
Off to Glasgow now... let's hope they do a fuck of a lot better!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device