Saturday 14 July 2007

Thank you Dark Lord

Called James Herring in a blind panic about this Anthea cock-up. I explained how Fifi was insistent on washing the Corporation's dirty laundry in public and my whole fucking career rested on silencing this disgruntled contributor. I must have been babbling because he told me to "Calm the fuck down I can sort this out" and within half an hour the crisis was over.

The Dark Lord has pulled some strings and buried the damaging headlines. In return I have agreed to cast one of Max Clifford's lesser known clients in my next drama commission and give Il Divo their own 15 part music series and live concert (to be made by Simco naturally).

Small fucking price to pay for Fifi not waking up to 'Corporation Fakes Anthea TV Show' in tomorrow's News of the World, wouldn't you agree?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you mad - there is no way I am going to help you out of the shit hole you are in with Anthea - Peter Powell is my agent !!!

http://www.jamesgrant.co.uk/artist_index.asp

Anonymous said...

Peter really needs to get over this thing about Anthea - it was all a long time ago. Look at me, I've got over Chris Evans making me look like a twat. By the way Peter sorry about the move to PBJ management - it's just that they promised that Tiger Aspect would sort it for me to have my own series "The Vicar of Broadcasting House". Time for you to learn the other cheek Peter.

Anonymous said...

**** Off Mayo. I tried to help...Andi promised me he would sort something out for you...how was I to know he would make an arse of himself as an executive?

Anonymous said...

isn't that man herring a genius or what?? How many times has he saved your bacon now (sorry, couldn't resist)

Anonymous said...

Mr Mayo - Don't be taken in by PBJ's false promises. They''ll say anything to get another celeb on their books. Come over to us and I can assure you of the perfect vehicle. We are pitching it at the moment, it's for the 'God Slot' and very much aimed at the yoof market...

Think Pop Idol meets Songs of Praise...

Anonymous said...

Pop Idol meets Songs of Praise!

Better watch it rdf management or someone will sue the pants off you!

Anonymous said...

Great News! We think that we will be a great match for your channel!

We are trying to get away from the four twats in suits image we have at the moment.

We are working with Paul Woodford at the moment on some great new beats and a totally new look - really street!

http://www.ilikemusic.co.uk/interviews/DJ_Paul_Woolford_Interview-3677

Hope Simon can set up a meet soonest

Anonymous said...

Fuckson