Thursday 24 May 2007

Bring Me the Head of Stephen Lambert

Lambert is really starting to get on my tits.

I've been looking through the paperwork detailing the output deal he negotiated with My Channel (under the previous 'caretaker manager'), and it clearly states: 'Stephen Lambert agrees to Exec all projects'. But is he around on the phone when you need to speak to him? Is he fuck. I checked the diary and the last time he popped his pink cotton socks into the building was nearly 5 fucking months ago.... yet I hear from Anthony that Peter had dinner with him just last week quelle surprise...

He's never fucking around. You go looking for some RDF magic and instead you find Grant Mansfield holding the Kensington Village fort. It's a bit like wanting to talk business with Brown and instead being offered half an hour with John fucking Prescott. What, are our humble £110k budgets too good for you now, Stephen?

At this very moment in time, he's probably poncing around the French Riviera (with his briefcase) on a 60ft yacht or giving foot massages to Andrea Wong in la-la land.

What monster did I help create? I knew we shouldn't have commissioned the 13th series of Wife Swap...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these days you should say getting on my moobs not tits... just trying to help...

Unknown said...

Stephen was in the Canteen at Horseferry Rd with a rather "Billy Bunter" type man who wore disgusting tartan trousers and had hair like Raine Spencer ....