Friday 25 May 2007

I WAS NOT TO FUCKING BLAME! OK?

Staff are avoiding making eye contact with me this morning. It's like the way people are when someone has died and don't know what to say or how to act. For Christ sake - everyone (please!) get a grip!! I-WAS-NOT-TO-BLAME!

Text from James Herring: "Don't worry, I'm on top of this"

(Thank God I've got someone like him to manage my brand!)

I texted back to ask whether it was worth me going on the counter attack? I'm a fucking Channel Controller now - these malicious rumours could affect my career! I tell Herring I feel a bit hung out to dry; the sacrificial lamb, so to speak, especially now I've left the Channel.

Text from Michaela: "People are saying Kevin gave you the push...R U ok sweetie? Mxx"

(Incredible!)

Text from Hincksy: "Sorry"

(Bastard!)

Still no email back from Kevin. It's been 4 hours.

No comments: